Who needs sleep...not I said the momma

Its almost 2 am , crazy I'm still awake but BooBoo has had trouble sleeping since Daddy has went back to work. I don't know why, schedule changes maybe. Whatever it is I'm over it, sitting up in the middle of the night with a baby on my lap suuuucks. I have an itch on the back of my arm that won't stop and I can't reach it. I'm hungry cause I've been sitting here for 2 hours and I can't move I have tried unsuccessfully laying down my little bundle of joy only to end up bouncing around my living room like a mom on crack saying sssshhh and checking all doorways to make sure no one is coming.

The only positive thing that has came from tonight is that I have had plenty of time to think, besides thinking about about forgetting to get the coffee pot ready for the morning. Sobs gonna be pissed when he wakes up for work and has to make coffee, you know what I don't care, I was in a mood today and quite frankly it slipped my mind. I have a love hate relationship with being a stay at home mom I loooove being with BooBoo the thought of being away from him kills me. But I hate staying at home, I feel isolated, under appreciated and under paid....seriously under paid.  I loved working I loved being supermom I had bragging rights. Now the only super power I have is breaking up a fist fight while breastfeeding...I'm so ready to try yoga now I'm sure I've mastered a half dozen poses by now. Its depressing I want my own money, I want my busy life back, yeah the one I used to complain about when I didn't even have time to wipe my ass. I took for granted all the times when I walked into the store and had money to spend or was able to leave the house.

My next step is to try and do something from home that brings in a little bit of cash.

Now if I could figure out how to put my pictures on top from my phone I'd be in there.

No comments :